The simple answer is ‘No’, unless you operate under a FAP licence holder. If you operate as a company or partnership then your entity must be named on an existing FAP’s licence conditions so that you can provide the licensed service without needing your own licence. If you are an adviser then you need to be working under an Authorised Body that is affiliated with a FAP or working under a FAP licence directly.